Friday 8 July 2011

My Third Boxing Fight Soon...

In a few hours I will be stepping into the ring for my third boxing fight. This one is a sold-out charity show, apparently making about £43,000 in ticket sales.
I am a bit less nervous than I was fighting Nigel, because this fight should let me box to my own style hopefully. I am still a bit nervous because I took the fight with fairly short notice (and without much training time due to being in Canada), so my fitness isn't entirely there. On top of it, the guy I'm fighting, for the first time, is heavier than me, and thus heavier-handed than other people I have gone against.

I decided not to have any personal training for this fight, instead adopting my own strategy, so we will see how it goes!

Wish me luck...

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck! Is it ethical to say "Beat the crap out of the guy"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I BLOG FOR A CAUSE wishes you all the best!!

    www.iblog4acause.com

    ReplyDelete