Tuesday 17 May 2011

My Second Boxing Fight

Here are the good pictures from my second fight. I can't remember what the score was, but I drew. I felt a bit disappointed because I felt like I should have won it. Towards the end I had a decent point difference, but was aware of it so I went on the defensive to maintain it, instead of continuing doing what I did to get it.

Before the fight I didn't feel too confident. I felt like I hadn't eaten enough, so didn't have enough energy, and I felt like I didn't warm up enough before. It has taught me a lot for the next fight.

There is a video at the bottom.


Last minute talk.




That low left hand. Looking to pick a shot.



For some reason I decided to go for a Floyd Mayweather guard. No idea why. Haven't done it before.




I don't remember what he said.




Trying to keep my cool.




Superman!




Hopefully this was a right hook.




If in doubt, resort to wrestling.




Loading up.




Super dooper double punch!




I'm pretty sure this went right through his head. Hax.




My poor ribs. I was actually worried he was going to break them a few days before I fly to Brazil (probably because everyone told me he would).




Me getting hit. Sadface.




Jabba jabba!




Fight photo with the sponsor. He looks pimp.

And here is the video:


My entrance was the oldschool Batman theme, and in the video you can hear my mom saying that she doesn't like me boxing haha.

2 comments:

  1. Superman is definitely my favourite one of these :)

    ReplyDelete