Friday 18 March 2011

Right now I am having my second boxing fight

Well actually, right now I am pacing around the dressing room, shadow boxing and getting in the zone, ready to walk out for the co-headlining fight. I am also f*cking bricking it.


In case you haven't guessed, this post has been pre-written, and scheduled for when the fight starts. I am fighting a guy at my gym who is seen by me, and a lot of others as being the best boxer there in our weight class. 5 months ago I was eager to go against him, to show that I can be the best, but after sparring him more and more I think he can outbox me. I am most worried not about losing, but about being made to look shit in front of hundreds of people.


As your blog-reading people won't be there to see the fight, here is a video of me sparring 3 short rounds with him previously. I really hope I do much better than this in the actual fight.




Wish me luck.

4 comments: