Friday 11 March 2011

Andy & Brandi: Too Many Man

Nowadays I know quite a lot of Bloggers, and I think most of them don't hate me, which is great. One of the funniest of those bloggers is called Sara (Sara Swears A Lot). Each month she hosts a Karaoke competition (which you really should check out, 'tis very funny!).

Anyone who knows me will know that I am a terrible singer, but this doesn't stop me. Though recording myself singing on my own and putting it on the internet for all to laugh at is maybe a bit too much. Thankfully, I was able to convince Brandi to do it too. Since there is two of us, now you can feel free to laugh. I would like to say we were drunk when we sang and danced to this, since that would make me think it was more acceptable... but that would be a lie.

So here we are, with our completely Caucasian version of BBK - Too Many Man.

2 comments:

  1. There is too many laughs in this video...I can't NOT watch it over and over. My eyes were slightly burned by the Borat swimsuit though. I love how the tiger onesie got passed back and forth but I would suggest you two practice your grinding a lil bit hahahah (Brandi gets her head shoved into the floor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me laugh every. Not that I've watched it a lot. Ahem.

    Awkward...

    ReplyDelete