Friday 5 March 2010

Stroud Photoshoot Pictures

Here are a few more pictures from the photoshoot I did the other Saturday. The photographer was a really nice guy called Marcus Green, and although he sent me a good selection of photographs, I don't like my face in them. I must have been having an off day, or just no longer worthy of being photographed.

Anyway, here is a selection of the ones I like. I haven't bothered re-uploading these two, as anyone who cares can just click back and look.





I don't usually like doing anything topless, as my body wasn't sculpted by Greek Gods, but as that is more his style I went ahead with it. In return I requested to have taken.... Captain Vestman!!! Haha.


For those who don't know who Captain Vestman is... watch this video. I wouldn't watch 'the making of', as by that point I was beyond drunk.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, the last one is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I like these pictures! Creative :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha...Shuuuttt up!!! lol =)
    Believe me you are def still worthy of being photographed ;)

    Thanks for passing by my blog the other day.
    Much Luv,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete