Tuesday 2 March 2010

Argh! No brakes on the motorway!

Tonight I went to meet a friend, one that I don't get to see as much as I would like to. We had finally fixed a date and would meet for drinks.

I expected to be writing a post on how it was fun... but my car had a different agenda. On the way to meeting said friend, I had just got on the motorway when my back tyre decided to go flat. I had to brave on a mile to get to somewhere where I could stop, but in doing so my breaks were somehow cut by the flat tyre.
Luckily, I was able to get past the road works (as they hard shoulder was blocked), or I would have to have stopped on the actual motorway. Everyone would have gone past laughing at the guy who is now £150 poorer, or wrapped around a lamppost!

Although the night had to be postponed, its not all a loss. I found a packet of crisps I had hidden in my car, and after standing freezing for a min I remembered my biggest coat was in the boot, then when putting that on I found my lost iPod in it. And I didn't die of course. Every cloud...

Also, Melissa is coming over and picking up pizza. She might also feel bad for me let me play the Playstation for a bit (if Sony don't mind).

No comments:

Post a Comment