Wednesday 6 January 2010

23) Run a Popular Website; Post 1

I have started many web development projects, but never actually finished one. Annoying. The first step to creating a popular website is to actually learn to create a website, from scratch to completion.

Tonight I have actually started properly. Late last year I did some 'back-end' designs for the website, which I have now started coding. The website, quite fitting, is a '100 Things To Do' site. I have yet to come up with any suitable name.

I don't expect this will gain any popularity (although a quick search shows no 'proper' competitors), but it is a step in the right direction. When finished it will allow people to sign up and create and share their 'Things to do' list.

Future projects (including ones that I have slightly started), include an independent games site, a detective/riddle site (like NotPron), and a website which has tests like 'purity tests' etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment